If you’re staying at Hibernest, or thinking of staying with us, then please take a minute to read our reservation policy. These exist to make Hibernest a safe, happy and welcoming place to stay for all guests
Check-in is from 12:00 to 20:00. If you arrive before then we have a handy luggage
room – dump your bags and go explore!
Check-out is by 10 AM so please make sure you (and your belongings) are out of the room by then.
Luggage storage can be arranged with reception. If you’re late to check out then you’ll be asked to pay for another night, so make sure that alarm is set!
Please make sure to bring a valid photo identification with you, preferably a passport, government issued I.D. card or driving license. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget it!
These are rooms you share with other travellers/guests. Usually, you may have to share the room with 2-11 other people based on bed(s) you have booked and the type of dormitory (3-Bed Dorm to 12-Bed Dorm).
Private room ?
A Private Room is for sole use of the person it is booked for and is NOT shared with any other travellers/guest.
En-suite or en-suite facilities?
It is a type of room where the toilet and shower/bath are attached to the room, for the sole use of the people staying in that room.
Rooms at Hibernest :
At Hibernest, you can get shared rooms (dorm type) with facilities common for all or en-suite, or you can get private rooms that are not shared with any guests other than the person(s) it is booked for.
Towels and bedding?
Yes, all dorms/rooms come with bedding. Towels are chargeable at a nominal cost.
Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18 unless they are
accompanied by an adult (18 or over). For guests aged 16 or 17 years of age, they
can book into one of dorm rooms, but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or
– If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. If you want to make sure that you aren’t separated from your group, we’d suggest booking a private room or taking over a whole dorm.
– Please note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girls only dorm is booked
Please be aware that we only accept cash, Mastercard and Visa card payments.
We do not accept American Express, Diners Club cards or any other card.
– The total price of your reservation may be charged in full on your credit card by Hibernest Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. any time after booking.
– If the name on the card used to book is different to the name on the booking, you will be asked to send us a copy of the card and a photocopy of the cardholder’s ID/Passport/Driving License. Should we not receive these details by check-in time, you will be asked to make a payment for the same reservation with your personal card/cash on arrival and the original card used will be refunded.
Fully flexible rates: If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full
refund you will need to notify us by email at email@example.com 48 hours in
advance of your arrival date by 12.00pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th,
30th and 31st of December and other major festivals in the country).
- If you notify us any less than 48 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, the amount will be non refundable.
– Advance Purchase rates: If cancelled, modified, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
– If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
Each pod bed (in dorm rooms) has a personal locker for small valuables. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. Hibernest does not accept liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage.
Hibernest runs a variety of special offers and packages throughout the year. These are open to all guests except group bookings to which different terms apply. – All packages and special offers booked for 2017 onwards, will be non-refundable once the booking has been completed.
– The comfort, safety and security of our guests is really important to us. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund. – Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property. Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area at Hibernest. Any guest found smoking inside the building, outside of the designated areas, will be fined and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued for the stay.
Drug use is illegal in India. Any guest found using drugs within any of the buildings will be fined.He/she will be asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued.
We do not not serve alcohol to anyone
Guests will be expected to reimburse Hibernest for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay
We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen dos to stay at any of our hostels. Hibernest reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, Hibernest’s liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
Hibernest will only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out a contract with you, and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please let us know by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter
All bookings are subject to availability and Hibernest reserves the right to decline any
booking at its discretion.
We do not accept groups that include any persons under 15 years old in any of our property.
When submitting your request, the following info must be included: age of students, nationality, number of leaders and if you are coming by coach. At least one group leader must be with the group at all times – this is in case of an emergency or inappropriate behaviour.
Group leader’s responsibilities: The group leader must ensure that the whole group cooperates fully with our staff if, for example, the building needs to be promptly evacuated.
Group payment terms:
○ A first instalment of 50% of the full booking value must be paid to confirm the reservation.
○ The remaining will need to be paid at least 1 month before the group arrival date.
Please note that our group cancellation policy is 28 days before the group’s arrival. A refund cannot be given if notice of cancellation is given after outside of this period.
We will do our best to accommodate a change in the number of guests providing it does not exceed 20% of the total number of guests in the group and as long as it requested at least 1 month before group arrival. We will accommodate the number of people in the room types specified on the voucher and pre-confirmed by you. In the unusual circumstance that more people arrive with your group than have been booked with us, we will try and accommodate the extra people but they will be asked to pay out single booking rack rate at check-in.
We have strict regulations concerning coaches which will be outlined by our groups department. Failure to respect the rules will result either in the refusal of the group to check-in or, if they are already staying, their deposit will be lost and no accommodation will be refunded.
We do not offer coach parking, please ensure that drivers are fully aware of this and have organised proper coach parking prior to arrival. If requested, drivers can be booked out in local B&B’s (you will be charged B&B rates). The cancellation policy for these bookings is 2 weeks prior arrival. One group leader will be required to fill in a credit card authorization form upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card.Money will be deducted if; ○ Members of group are misbehaving in or outside the building, being noisy or causing damage to the property
○ Interfering with fire alarm or smoking in the room
○ The Bus driver is not following coach instructions
○ Key cards for room access are lost
○ This list is not conclusive.
Deposits MUST be paid by presenting a credit card. Cash deposits are NOT accepted.
Please keep in mind that we cannot always accommodate groups all on the same floor because of the layout of the buildings and the room type chosen, but we will always try and do our best to accommodate groups close together. Please ensure guests have adequate travel insurance. We do NOT take responsibility for any lost or stolen property. Please inform your groups. In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
All bookings are subject to availability and Hibernest reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion
Booking a client at Hibernest, regardless if any signature given, is acceptance of the above important points.